Friday, February 6, 2015

Still alive

Yes, we're still alive here in Hawaii. I apologize for the long time between posts.

As most of you know, Evie and I were home almost the entire fall and have been back in Hawaii about 5 weeks. To be honest, I haven't thought about this blog until the past week when I finally feel settled at home and like things have fallen back into a routine.

We've been keeping busy here and have had an adventure or two; I'll post about those at a future time. I hope everyone on the mainland is keeping warm this winter. We're surviving here in these frigid temperatures. It's gotten into the upper 50s a few nights and I've had to cover Evie with a thin blanket- we're struggling here!

But it's already February, so hopefully no more than 6-7 weeks of cold weather are ahead and then we  (you) get to look forward to spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment